Useful Telephone Numbers
- Our Office & Answering Service: (404) 351-1131
- Nurses’ Hotline (Daytime Only): (404) 351-2244
- If No Answer: (770) 985-7942
- Poison Control Center: (800) 222-1222
Due to COVID-19, all sick related appointments will be scheduled by the triage nurse. This also includes appointments for non-emergency injuries, follow-ups and weight checks. When calling to make a sick appointment, parents will be directed to the Nurse’s Hotline answering service, where the nurses will return your call in a timely manner.
- Please note: as some of our nurses are working remotely, check that your phone is able to accept calls from private or “unknown” numbers.
3193 Howell Mill Rd NW
Atlanta, GA 30327-2100
Our office hours are listed below. Always call the office and make an appointment for your child’s visit. Appointments for routine visits should be made at least 2-4 weeks in advance. Please tell us which doctor you wish to see and your preference will be met if possible.
- Weekday office hours 8:00AM-5:00PM.
- Monday-Friday phones open at 7:30AM for appointment scheduling.
- Saturdays: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (sick children by appointment only). Phones open at 8:30AM.